2. The Data We Collect About You
We may collect, use, store, and transfer different kinds of personal data about you, including:
- Identity Data: Name, username, or similar identifier.
- Contact Data: Billing address, delivery address, email address, and phone numbers.
- Transaction Data: Details about payments to and from you and other details of products you have purchased from us.
- Technical Data: Internet protocol (IP) address, login data, browser type and version, time zone setting and location, and other technology on the devices you use to access this website.
3. How We Use Your Personal Data
We will only use your personal data for the purpose for which we collected it, including:
- To process and deliver your order.
- To manage our relationship with you.
- To provide you with marketing information and offers related to our products.
4. Data Security
We have put in place appropriate security measures to prevent your personal data from being accidentally lost, used, or accessed in an unauthorized way. We also limit access to your personal data to those employees, agents, contractors, and other third parties who have a business need to know.
5. Data Retention
We will only retain your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes we collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements.
6. Your Legal Rights
Under certain circumstances, you have rights under data protection laws in relation to your personal data, including the right to request access, correction, erasure, restriction, transfer, or to object to processing.
7. Contact Us
The Coffie Cutters, 20026 Country Lake Dr, Magnolia, TX 77355, Phone: (832) 402-7323